Preparing for Surgery: Pre-operative Instructions
For a successful surgery, you must follow carefully the pre-operative instructions shown below. Thank you for your cooperation.
- No food, no drink, and no smoking after 12:00am (midnight) on the day of your surgery.
- Do not take any aspirin or blood thinners 7 days prior to date of surgery.
- Do not stop any medications for high blood pressure, diabetes, or other diseases other than aspirin.
- Arrange to have someone take you home after the surgery.
- If you have a flu, please call our office at: (408) 929-5610.
- If necessary, you should take blood tests or heart tests 1-3 days before the surgery date.
We look forward to helping you get back on your feet and your normal activities quickly.